1. Visit the official website of UIDAI uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html
2. Click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ button
3. Enter 12-digit Aadhar Number or 16-digit Virtual ID/28-digit EID
4. Enter the security code displayed in a box there
5. Tick mark in case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar Card. Enter your non-registered mobile number
6. Click on the Send OTP or Enter OTP button if have a registered mobile number
7. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button
8. You will be asked to preview the details and then make payment. Payment can be done through UPI, net banking, credit card or debit card
9. Once the payment is successfully done, you can download the payment slip. The card will be delivered to you by speed post
What are the different forms of Aadhaar and what are their features?keyboard_arrow_up
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced various forms of Aadhaar from time to time for the convenience of residents:
Aadhaar Letter: Paper-based laminated letter with secure QR Code with Issue Date and Print Date. Aadhaar letter is sent to resident free of cost by ordinary post in case of new enrolment or mandatory biometric update. If the Aadhaar letter is lost or destroyed, the resident can order a reprint online at a cost of Rs. 50/- from UIDAI’s official website. Reprinted Aadhaar letter is delivered to the resident by speed post.
eAadhaar: eAadhaar is the electronic form of Aadhaar, digitally signed by UIDAI, having QR code for offline verification with Issue Date and Download Date. Resident can easily download eAadhaar/masked eAadhaar from UIDAI’s official website using registered mobile number. The masked eAadhaar displays only last 4 digits of Aadhaar number. eAadhaar is generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it can be downloaded free of cost.
mAadhaar: mAadhaar is digital form of Aadhaar which can be installed on mobile device. mAadhaar app is available on Google play store/iOS for downloading on resident’s mobile device. It has QR code for offline verification. Like eAadhaar, mAadhaar is also generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it can be downloaded free of cost.
Aadhaar PVC Card: Aadhaar PVC Card is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. Other than being easy to carry and durable, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features. It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrolment ID and paying a nominal charge of Rs. 50/-. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.