APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TEST NOTIFICATION, ONLINE APPLICATION CLICK HERE
Click Here to Download Detailed Time Table (MAY 2023)
APPSC DEPARTMENTAL EXAMS SYLLABUS & TEXT BOOKS NAMES FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS CLICK HERE
నా వయస్సు 55సం.లు. నేను స్కూల్ అసిస్టెంట్ గా 12సం.లు సర్వీసు పూర్తి చేసితిని. 12సం.లు స్కేలు రావడానికి నేను EOT,GOT పరీక్షలు వ్రాసితిని.12సం.లు ఇంక్రిమెంట్ రావడానికి పరీక్షలు వ్రాసే తేదీ నుండి వస్తుందా ? లేదా రిజల్ట్ తేదీ నుండి వస్తుందా ? పరీక్షలు పాస్ కాకపోయినా 12సం.ల స్కేలు వస్తుందా ? ఏఏ అర్హతలు ఉండాలి..?
ఆటోమేటిక్ అడ్వాన్స్ మెంట్ స్కీమ్ లో 12సం.లు పొందడానికి స్కూల్ అసిస్టెంట్ కేడర్ లో EOT,GOT పరీక్షలు వ్రాసిన ఆ పరీక్షలో ఉత్తీర్ణుడైతే ఆఖరి పరీక్ష తేదీ నుండి వర్తింపచేయాలి. G.O.Ms.No.93, Dt.03.04.2010లో రెగ్యులర్ ప్రమోషన్ కి ఇచ్చిన రాయితీలు అన్నీ AASకు కూడా వర్తించునని పేర్కొనబడినది.అయితే ఆర్థికశాఖ వారి మెమో నెం.034408/248/PC-2/2011, Dt.02.04.2012 ద్వారా ఈ నిబంధనను నిరాకరిస్తూ వివరణ ఇచ్చినది. కాబట్టి స్కూల్ అసిస్టెంట్ రీమెమో మేరకు 12సం.లు ప్రమోషన్ స్కేలు పొందడానికి EOT,GOT లలో ఉత్తీర్ణత కావలసియున్నది.
ఇంటర్మీడియట్ లో సెకండ్ language గా తెలుగు చదివిన ఒక టీచర్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ టెస్ట్ లలో తెలుగు పేపర్ రాయాలా??
*జవాబు:* అవసరం లేదు.
AP Dept Test EOT Code 141 Syllabus and Books
1. The Andhra Pradesh Financial Code Chapters I-VIII and XII to XIV
2. The Andhra Pradesh Treasury Code Part-I, Part-II (Chapters III, V & VII) and Part III (Chapter IV)
3. The Andhra Pradesh Budget Manual Chapter I-V, VII and VIII
4. An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit Chapter I, Part-B of Chapter-II, Chapters 10. 13, 15, 16, 17, 24, 25, 27 and 28.
5. The Constitution of India, 1950 Articles 148 to 151, 202 to 207, 264 to 293 and 308 to 314.
6. The Andhra Pradesh Pension Code.
The AP Financial Code Syllabus for EOT Paper code 141:
The Important Contents and syllabus for EOT in AP Financial Code is from Chapters I-VIII and XII to XIV. Chapter wise content is as follows:
1. Chapter-I Introductions, general, Receipts, Expenditure, Accounts
2. Chapter-II Definitions
3. Chapter-III Receipts, their collection and Check
4. Chapter-IV Expenditure, General Principles and Rules
5. Chapter-V Establishments, Claims of Government Servants and Recoveries from them, Deductions from Pay Bills of Government Servants.
6. Chapter-VI Contingent Charges
7. Chapter-VII Stores
8. Chapter-VIII Works a) Introductory b) Allotment of Works to Departments c) General Rules d) Rules applicable to particular departments
9. Chapter-XII Responsibilities for Loses of Public Moneys or Properties i) Security Deposits ii) Loses.
10. Chapter-XIII Local Funds
11. Chapter-XIV Miscellaneous Subjects.
The AP Budget Manual EOT Syllabus
Syllabus for The Andhra Pradesh Budget Manual in EOT Exam and Important Points is as follows. Candidates note they need not study the whole AP Budget Manual. Only the Below mention chapters are enough for EOT Test:
1. Chapter-I General Introduction to the Budget or The Annual Financial Statement
2. Chapter-II Need for a Change in the Existing Budget and accounts classification
3. Chapter-III Broad Objectives of the New Budget and Accounting Classification
4. Chapter-IV Evolution of the Classification Structure and Accounting System in India
5. Chapter-V Main Features of the proposed New Classification of the Accounts
6. Chapter-VII Classification of Expenditure on Revenue Account
7. Chapter-VIII Classification of Capital Expenditure.
An Introduction to Indian Govt Accounts and Audit
The following Chapters and contents will be the syllabus for EOT Test:
1. Chapter-I Introduction, Accounting, Compilation of Accounts, Audit, Fundamental Principles
2. Chapter-II Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Duties and Powers regarding Audit, Audit Reports.
3. Chapter-X Other Accounting Organization and Internal Check, Central Civil Ministries /Departments, Defense, Budget Estimates etc..
4. Chapter-XIII Accounting in Indian Audit and Accounts Department, Main processes of compilation in State Accountant General’s Office, Transfer entries, Monthly Accounts of State Government
5. Chapter-XV Functions and spirit of Audit, Spirit of Audit, Procedure for Audit Scrutiny, Audit as an Aid to Government
6. Chapter-XVI Regularity and Propriety Audit a) Audit against Regularity b) Audit against propriety
7. Chapter-XVII Economy Efficiency and Effectiveness of Audit, Meaning of Three Es, Planning the Review etc..
8. Chapter-XXIV Works and Forest Accounts and Audit
9. Chapter XXV Stores and Stock Accounts and Audit
10. Chapter XXVII Railway Accounts and Audit
11. Chapter XXVIII Defence Accounts and Audit
The Andhra Pradesh Pension Code EOT Syllabus:
The AP Pension Code and Revised Pension Rules up to date is the Important syllabus for EOT Exam. Candidates should be through all the Rules and GOs..Here we are giving some of the topics.. We will discuss in detailed in a separate post.
1. Counting of Service for PENSION in different aspects.
2. Addition to Qualifying Service
3. Emoluments, Average emoluments, Superannuation Pension, Retiring Pension, Invalid Pension, Compensation Pension, Compulsory retirement pension, compassionate allowance, Minimum compassionate allowance
4. Retirement on attaining the age of superannuation, retirement on completion of 20 years, retirement on completion of 33 years.
5. Amount of Pension
6. Retirement Gratuity
7. Lapse of Retirement Gratuity
8. Nominations, Family Pension, Sanction of Anticipatory Pension a) Service Pension b) Family Pension c) Sanction of Anticipatory Gratuity
9. Provisional pension where departmental or judicial proceeding may be pending etc…
GOT 88 & 97 Departmental Test Syllabus, Books:
GOT Paper I Syllabus:
Syllabus for Gazetted Officers Test GOT First Paper (with Books) Code: 88:
1. Rules relating to Elementary Schools.
2. Rules relating to Provident Fund for Teachers in non-pensionable service
3. The Inspection Code
4. The Grant-in-aid Code.
5. Instructions to Local authorities and Inspecting Officers of the Education Department in connection with Universal Free and Compulsory Primary Education in Andhra Pradesh.
GOT Paper II Syllabus:
Syllabus for Gazetted Officers Test GOT Second Paper (with Books) Code: 97
1. The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) and the Hyderabad (Classification, Control and appeal) Rules.
2. The Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1959, and rules issued thereafter.
3. The New SSC (10th Class) Scheme issued in GO.Ms.No.63 Edn dated 16th Jan 1969 (Vide GO.554 Dated 9th Aug 1974).
4. Special Rules for Educational Service and Special Rules for Educational Sub-Ordinate Service.
GOT Syllabus Details:
New SSC Scheme GO.63 dated 16th January 1969 (GOT Paper-II)
Candidates should be through with the Scheme of Secondary School Certificate (X class) Public Examination issued vide GO.Ms.No.63 Education (W-2) Dated 16th Jan 1969.
Important contents of the Scheme is as follows:
1. Secondary School Certificate Details
2. Board of Secondary Education
3. Scope of Certificate
4. Subjects of Study
5. Award of Certificate
6. Subsidiary Rules…
7. Date and Nature of Public Examination..
8. Academic Year
9. Entries in regard to name and Date of Birth
10. Attendance and School
11. Age Limit and amendments made to SSC Scheme thereafter…
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act : (GOT Paper-II)
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1959 and Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Samithis and Zilla Parishads Act 1987 etc should be referred…
1. Chapter-I Priliminary, Definitions of Andhra Area, Backward classes, Chairman etc…
2. Chapter-II Constitution, Incorporaton, Composition, Powers, Functions etc of Mandal Praja Parishads.
3. Chapter-III Constitution, Incorporaton, Composition, Powers, Functions etc of Zilla Praja Parishads.
5. The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) Rules: (GOT Paper-II)
6. The Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Classification, Control and appeal) Rules..
Important Topics for reference:
PART-I Short title-Commencement and Interpretation
PART-II CLASSIFICATION: Classification of Services, State Services. Subordinate Services.
PART-IV Penalties and Disciplinary Authorities
PART-V Procedure for Imposing Penalties
PART-VII Revision and Review
➧EOT(141) BITS – PENSION RULES
➧GOT BITS (AP PANCHAYATHRAJ CODE)
Download EOT Code 141 Material(AP REVISED PENSION RULES)
Click here to Download GOT Papers Code 88 & 97 Material
GET DOWNLOD GO TEST PAPER CODE 88 –CLICK HERE.
GET DOWNLOD GO TEST PAPER CODE 97 – CLICK HERE.
GET DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FOR THE ACCOUNT TEST FOR EXECUTIVE OFFICERS(EOT-141) THE AP REVISED PENSION RULES – CLICK HERE.
Departmental Test : GOT (88 & 97)Material Download here….
APPSC AP Departmental Tests Study material for EOT 141, GOT 88 & 97
Departmental Test all Material
➤GOT 97 MATERIAL BY SRI S.KOTAIAH
➤GOT 88 MATERIAL BY SRI S.KOTAIAH
➧EOT Bits 2
➤EOT 141 MATERIAL BY SRI S.KOTAIAH
APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TEST G.O PAPER-2 CODE 97 STUDY MATERIAL PDF
డిపార్టుమెంటల్ పరీక్షకు తీసుకెళ్ళాల్సిన పుస్తకాలు PDF FILES
EOT : PAPER CODE 141
●An Introduction to Indian Govt. Accounts & Audit
AP Last Grade Employees Service Rules
GOT : Paper Code – 88
◆Text Book for Gazetted Officers
◆Right to Education Act & Rules
GOT : Paper Code – 97
★A P Educational Service Rules(Incl. APSS Rules,1996)
EXICUTIVE OFFICERS CODE 141 ONLINE BITS CLICK HERE